|1. Configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco intermediary network devices applying industry best practices and standards. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
2. Design, configure, and troubleshoot a network using advanced routing. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
3. Configure, manage, secure, troubleshoot and integrate advanced routing protocols and tunneling in a complex scalable internetwork. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
4. Configure and troubleshoot route maps, conditional forwarding, and route redistribution. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
5. Implement a selection of WAN tunneling protocols. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
6. Describe IPV6 first-hop security features. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
7. Troubleshoot security threats to a network. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
8. Troubleshoot device management and management tools. (CNT250, CNT250AA, CNT250AB)
|This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
This Certificate of Completion (CCL) is intended for industry professionals with the requisite skills aligned with the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) industry certification who are interested in expanding their knowledge in the area in professional-level networking or to enhance their employment opportunities. Speak to a program director for additional information.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
Courses within any of the following prefixes must be taken within five (5) years prior to completion of the program to be applied toward this award: AIM, BPC, CIS, CLD, CNT, CSC, ITS, and MST.
|This Certificate of Completion (CCL) is intended for industry professionals with the requisite experience. To pursue this CCL, students must complete the following prerequisites to the courses within the Required Course area as follows with a C or better OR have a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) industry certification OR receive permission of the Program Director:
CNT140AB Introduction to Networks 4
+ CNT150AB Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials 4
+ CNT160AB Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation 4
Students also have the option to complete the full CCL in this program, Cisco Network Administration: CCNP (major code 5037), that includes the prerequisites and required courses.
Program Prerequisites: None
+ CNT250 Cisco Certified Network Professional: Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (8) OR
+ indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites.
++ indicates that any suffixed course may be selected.
MCCCD Governing Board Approval Date: June 23, 2020