|1. Design and develop a user interface that utilizes professional UI/UX principles. (CIS133DA, CIS166AA, CIS233DA)
2. Design and develop applications that meet the client`s needs utilizing the appropriate controls for the appropriate platform. (CIS105, CIS133DA, CIS166AA, CIS233DA)
3. Develop effective, efficient, tested code that meets specifications. (CIS105, CIS133DA, CIS166AA, CIS233DA)
4. Analyze problems using critical thinking skills and design program solutions. (CIS105, CIS133DA, CIS166AA, CIS233DA)
5. Research and evaluate professional resources to effectively apply them to a problem. (CIS133DA, CIS166AA)
6. Communicate in varied settings, both orally and in writing, in a culturally responsive manner to function well in a diverse and collaborative team environment. (CIS233DA)
7. Practice industry accepted professional and ethical behavior. (CIS133DA, CIS233DA)
|This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
Students should consult with a Department Advisor in arranging their schedules.
Courses within any of the following prefixes must be taken within five (5) years prior to completion of the program to be applied toward this award: AIM, BPC, CIS, CLD, CNT, CSC, ITS, and MST.
Program Prerequisites: None
CIS105 Survey of Computer Information Systems (3) OR
+ indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites.
++ indicates that any suffixed course may be selected.
MCCCD Governing Board Approval Date: December 10, 2019