|1. Demonstrate safe personal and workplace habits according to industry standards. (ASE121++)
2. Comply with federal, state and local regulations with respect to the handling, storage, recycling and disposal of hazardous and toxic materials. (ASE121++)
3. Locate and interpret appropriate service information. (ASE121++)
4. Apply industry relevant strategies to properly diagnose the root cause of customer reported concerns in automatic transmission/transaxle. (ASE121++)
5. Apply industry relevant procedures to properly repair automatic transmission/transaxle. (ASE121++)
6. Apply industry relevant procedures to properly service automatic transmission/transaxle. (ASE121++)
7. Prepare the vehicle for delivery to the customer according to industry standards. (ASE121++)
8. Use, maintain, and store automotive tools, equipment and workspace according to professional standards. (ASE121++)
9. Practice industry accepted ethical behavior. (ASE121++)
10. Demonstrate industry standard professionalism that includes dress, attendance, communication and customer service. (ASE121++)
11. Effectively communicate with diverse audiences orally, visually, and in writing. (ASE121++)
12. Demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt in an evolving technical environment. (ASE121++)
|This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for each course listed in the Required Courses area.
++ indicates any suffixed courses.
Program Prerequisites: None
ASE121 Automatic Transmission and Transaxle (4) OR
+ indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites.
++ indicates that any suffixed course may be selected.
MCCCD Governing Board Approval Date: February 26, 2019