|Date Created:||09/15/2017 Date Submitted: 09/29/2017 Status: Approved|
|Attendance :||Arizona State University Arizona Western College Central Arizona College Cochise College Maricopa Community Colleges Mohave Community College Northern Arizona University Pima Community College Yavapai College|
|Virtual Attendance :||ASU, Mohave|
|Next Fall Meeting Date :||09/14/2018|
|Meeting Time :||10:00-2:00|
|Meeting Type :||Hybrid (both In Person and Online)|
|Meeting Chair :||Galen Collins, NAU|
|Meeting Host :||Barb Waak, Yavapai|
|Spring Meeting Information :||No spring meeting|
|No Data Changes :||Yes - ATF Requested Changes|
|Changes to Majors on Common Course Matrix :||Remove NAU BS International Hospitality Management|
|Changes to Common Courses :||
Remove the column for Beverage Production & Service.
CCM will contain one course. Introduction to Hospitality Industry.
Create an Electives Matrix in addition to CCM. The remaining 5 courses (Food Service, Foundation in Kitchen, Guest Service, Hospitality Tech, and Intro to Property Mgmt will populate the Electives Matrix. Add a footnote to Electives Matrix that NAU accepts the listed courses. ASU may accept the courses, but they are not applicable to the TDM degree.
Updates to ASU, NAU, MCCCD, and Yavapai were noted directly on the CCM Change request form.
|Changes to Exam Matrix :||No exams for this ATF|
|AGEC Information :|
|Record of the Votes :||
1) Unanimous agreement that Hospitality and PRTNM ATFs remain as separate ATFs but wish to continue joint ATF meetings because of the alliances between the two.
2) Unanimous agreement to have the CCM contain the "Intro to Hospitality Industry" course only.
3) Unanimous agreement to create an Electives Matrix to include "Food Service Management; Foundations in Kitchen Operations; Guest Service Management; Hospitality Technology; Intro to Property Management." Add a footnote per note above.
4) Unanimous agreement to remove Beverage Production & Service from either matrix.
|Issues Raised :|
|Curriculum Planning :||NAU will accept up to 75 credits from any transfer student for the Hotel & Restaurant Management degree.|
|CEG changes :||Course Prefixes: NPC was not in attendance but when HOS Prefix is clicked, the result is "No matches found for your search." Did NPC eliminate its program or change the prefixes to its courses?|
|ASSIST Report Comments :||Degree Report. The tool is useful. NAU: Remove the (2) International Hospitality degrees as of 2017/2018.|
|Other Comments :||
1) Request for website update: Change the photo associated with the Hospitality Major Guide to a resort or hotel lobby type of image.
2) Request for website update: Create a link on the Hospitality Major Guide that permits students who may also be interested in PRTNM to click without having to go out to the main Major Guide page and look for the PRTNM icon.
3) Request for website update: Create live links for the listed University degrees to the degree on the university website.
|Document||Document Name||Size||Document Type|
|Review Document||Attendance Sheet||135,567 bytes||application/pdf|
|Review Document||AZTransfer PowerPoint Presentation||624,188 bytes||application/pdf|
|Review Document||2017 Meeting Notes||330,262 bytes||application/pdf|