Update: Fall 2020 ATF Meetings|
The AZTransfer Steering Committee met on June 4 and unanimously agreed that all AZTransfer ATF meetings will be held virtually through the remainder of 2020. This includes all discipline-specific ATFs as well as the Admissions & Records ATF, Academic Advising ATF, General Education ATF, AZTransfer Executive Committee, and AZTransfer Steering Committee.
Meeting information will be updated on each ATF portal page. Meeting participants will also receive an email with details on how to participate virtually 30 days prior to the meeting.
The AZTransfer Executive Committee consists of the two Steering Committee co-chairs, the ABOR staff representative, and additional community college representative. Responsibilites of the Executive Committee include: |
· Developing the agenda for the Steering Committee;
· Oversight of Steering Committee ad hoc committees;
· Resolution of ATF issues as referred by the Executive Director;
· Developing and monitoring the Steering Committee budget and expenditures; and
· Development of the annual calendar of meetings.